Well, CAROLINE TO THE RESCUE.
Here are a couple of items on my list, and a couple of 13-year-old-girl MUST HAVES.
- Hollister, Guy Harvey, American Eagle, Abercrombie, JCrew, and Ralph Lauren are always "in", no matter what the gender. Just a tip.
- iTunes giftcards always come in handy.
- Simple but elegant pieces like "Venetian link bracelet in sterling silver" by Tiffany & Co would be nice, or just a heart-shaped necklace from the nearest Target.
- Peacoats (thick wool or cotton jackets with large or extravagant shaped and sized buttons) are in style this winter, any color, any length.
- Curling iron. Girls love to change the shape of their hair.
- Make up, lip gloss, lotion... anything that allows us to pamper ourselves. Bath and Body Works products are excellent.
- Delia's is a cheap, stylish clothing and accessories botique for teens. I would enjoy almost anything out of that catalog on Christmas morning. (http://www.delias.com/)
- Skinny, metalic, headbands always come in handy to dress up a casual ponytail.
- When your princess goes back to school after the holidays, her new charm bracelet would become the envy of the class.
I hope this list will help you out a bit. Now, what to get Grandma?